You will receive paperwork from Dr. Kilmer’s office assistant prior to scheduling your first appointments.
Prior to your first appointment, you will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself on an intake form, as well as read through the office and billing policies, a disclosure statement and provide appropriate releases of information so Dr. Kilmer may contact relevant other professionals.
Please note that we are unable to take any action until all the completed forms and the full retainer is received. You will have an opportunity to review the process and any questions you may have regarding the paperwork when scheduling your appointments.
If you are ready to schedule your initial appointment, or have questions about the paperwork, email Dr. Kilmer’s scheduling assistant at [email protected]
357 S. McCaslin Blvd. Suite 200
IMPORTANT NOTE: The office building is set back off of McCaslin and behind other retail shops/restaurants that face McCaslin. Some GPS programs will not bring you directly to the correct building.
- From Hwy 36 Exit: Louisville/Superior (McCaslin Blvd.)
- McCaslin Blvd. towards Louisville.
- After passing Centennial Parkway turn left into the next driveway just after Key Bank on the left.
- This driveway is the entrance to a shopping center with Chipotle and Tibet’s Restaurant
- The driveway curves to the left around a building then go straight through the parking lot to the 2-story office building marked 357
- Enter the main lobby and go to the 2nd floor reception desk.
- If no-one is at the reception desk call Dr. Kilmer directly at 303-995-1188.